|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 burger|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Pizza Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small red bell pepper or green bell pepper , chopped (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- Brown ground beef with red pepper in 12-inch nonstick skillet, stirring frequently; drain if desired. Stir in Sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns and sprinkle with cheese.
- TIP: Break the dinner French fry habit by serving cut-up fresh veggies with a ranch dressing instead of fries and ketchup. Cost per recipe*: $12.27. Cost per serving*: $1.53. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.