|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Weeknight Skillet Lasagna
Try this shortcut version of a classic recipe when you’re short on time but in the mood for a family favorite.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or sausage
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles, (about 12 oz.), broken into 2-inch pieces*
- 1 1/4 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese, (about 3 oz.)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring frequently to separate noodles, until noodles are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Top noodles with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Simmer covered until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *Or, use oven-ready lasagna noodles. Cover noodles with hot water and let stand 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from water and tear in half lengthwise. Decrease water mixed with Pasta Sauce to 1/2 cup. Cook covered 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Continue as above. Cost per recipe*: $13.00. Cost per serving*: $2.17. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.