|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Skillet Chicken Mushroom Cacciatore
Cacciatore means 'hunter-style' which includes mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and herbs.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, onion and mushrooms 10 minutes or until onion is tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.