|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
Country-Italian Chicken & Potatoes
This simmered dish is made with chicken, Ragu, potatoes and sweet bell pepper.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium green bell pepper or red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken with garlic, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet, then add potatoes and green pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Return chicken to skillet and heat through.
- See nutrition information for sodium content. Cost per recipe*: $8.46 Cost per serving*: $1.41 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.