|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||16 min|
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and green pepper, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce, clam juice and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
- Tip: For a more classic dish stir in 1 package (9 oz.) frozen okra with Ragu ® Chunky Pasta Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.