|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
Sausage & Peppers (6 Servings)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. sweet Italian sausage, sliced if desired
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook sausage, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until done; drain if desired.
- Add red peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Pasta Sauce and heat through.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rigatoni pasta or in Italian rolls.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.25. Cost per serving*: $1.54. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.