|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Mashing potatoes is the perfect job for kids who want to help out in the kitchen. Make sure you pull the pot off the stove, and place it safely on a surface at their level.
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled if desired, and cut into chunks
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepan; mash potatoes with Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce, parsley, salt and pepper.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.