|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||110 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 medium carrot, chopped
- 2 medium ribs celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (12 to 16 oz.) frozen mini ravioli, cooked and drained
- In 6-quart saucepot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook carrots, celery and onion, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce, broth and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in hot ravioli and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with basil.
- Tip: Try substituting tortellini for ravioli.
- Photo copryight 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.