|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Rapid Ragu Chili (12 Servings)
- 3 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 cans (19 oz. ea.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (2 lb. 13 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef with onions and chili powder in 6-quart saucepot or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Top with cheese. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or with tortilla chips.
- Cost per recipe*: $21.66. Cost per serving*: $1.81. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.