|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||405 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Pasta with Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Ragu® Light Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces linguine or vermicelli, cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, salt and pepper. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs. On baking sheet, arrange meatballs. Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove meatballs to 3-quart saucepan. Stir in Pasta Sauce. Simmer covered over low heat 10 minutes. Serve sauce and meatballs over hot linguine.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.