|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||84 g|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Cook the entire box of pasta when preparing this recipe, then save half of it for another meal the next day!
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (19 oz.) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces ditalini pasta, cooked and drained (reserve 2 cups pasta water)
- Combine Pasta Sauce, beans, spinach, pasta and reserved pasta water in large saucepan; heat through.
- Season, if desired, with salt, ground black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Photo copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.