|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
Pasta Con Brio
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Ragu® Light Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, (optional)
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli, zucchini and red pepper during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- In 2-quart saucepan, bring Pasta Sauce and wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. To serve, spoon sauce over hot spaghetti and vegetables, then sprinkle with olives and cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.