|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||18 %|
|Saturated Fat||18 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Parmesan Potato Bake
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. dried chives (optional)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large saucepan, boil potatoes in lightly salted water until almost tender, about 15 minutes; drain, then let cool slightly.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Combine sliced potatoes, Cheesy Sauce, onion, chives and parsley; turn into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.