|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- 6 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (19 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese(about 8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange muffin halves on ungreased baking sheet. Combine Sauce and chili powder in small bowl. Evenly spread sauce mixture on each muffin half, then top with remaining ingredients. Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.47. Cost per serving*: $0.79. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Try using low fat cheese and whole wheat English muffins for better for you version!
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.