|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||71 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Mediterranean Shrimp & Vegetable Linguine
Experiment stirring some of your favorite Mediterranean ingredients into the sauce mixture. Try chopped, drained artichoke hearts or sliced pitted ripe olives.
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz.) linguine, cooked and drained
- Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Return shrimp to skillet and heat through. Serve over hot linguine.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.