|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||25 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups eggplant, diced, peeled, (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add eggplant, water and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Evenly spread Sauce on pizza crust, then top with eggplant, cheese and basil. Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.