|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber||24 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Mediterranean Pasta & Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta or spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Pasta Sauce, roasted peppers, artichokes, olives and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Toss hot pasta with sauce; sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.