|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Meatball Hero Sandwiches
Prepare extra meatball mixture and freeze it in individual portions. Then, for a last minute dinner, pull out and heat just what you need.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 6 Italian rolls, (about 6 in. long ea.), halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, (about 2 oz.)
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring Pasta Sauce to a boil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are done, about 20 minutes. Serve meatballs and sauce in rolls and top with cheese.
- See nutrtition information for sodium content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.