|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Mama's Easy Awesome Meat Sauce
For authentic Italian flavor, serve with fresh grated imported Parmesan cheese from Italy!
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet; drain, if desired.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, over your favorite hot pasta.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.48 Cost per serving with pasta*: $1.87 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.