|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||4 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Slow Cooker Ragu Meatballs
Warning: These meatballs will smell so good simmering overnight, you might dream about them!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg; shape into 12 meatballs.
- In slow cooker, arrange meatballs; pour Sauce over meatballs. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until meatballs are done. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked spaghetti.
- Tip: Make "mini" meatballs and add toothpicks for quick, kid-friendly appetizers. Leftovers also make terrific Meatball Subs!
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.