|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||360|
|Total Fat||40 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
Hearty Sausage & Pepper Pizza
Fresh green peppers and sweet Italian sausage make this a favorite of pizza lovers everywhere.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 2 medium green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 hero rolls (about 7-in. long), halved lengthwise and lightly toasted
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce*
- 1 cup shsredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook sausage, green peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sausage is done and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- On ungreased baking sheet, arrange roll halves. Evenly top with Sauce, then sausage mixture and mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Tip: Cook extra sausage and peppers and toss with your favorite Ragu® Sauce, penne pasta and Parmesan cheese for a quick pasta dinner the next night.
- *Also terrific with Ragu ® Old World Style ® Pasta Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.