|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr|
Hearty Lasagna Rolls
To cut-down on dinnertime preparation, cook the lasagna noodles the day before. Rinse until cool, then layer on a baking sheet in-between sheets of waxed paper and covered with plastic wrap.
- 1 1/2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper, (optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 5 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in mushrooms, onion, carrot and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine and cayenne pepper and cook over high heat 3 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly combine ground beef mixture, mozzarella cheese, egg and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Evenly pour 2 cups Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly spread 1/3 cup ground beef filling over each lasagna noodle. Carefully roll up noodles. Place seam-side-down in baking dish. Evenly spread remaining Pasta Sauce over lasagna rolls.
- Bake covered 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and continue baking uncovered an additional 5 minutes or until bubbling.
- Photo copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.