|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||26 %|
|Saturated Fat||35 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||140 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
French Bread Florentine
- 3/4 lb. hot or sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 loaf (12-in.) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large nonstick skillet, brown sausage with onion over medium-high heat until sausage is brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- On baking sheet, arrange bread halves. Evenly spread Sauce on bread, then top with sausage mixture, spinach and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.