|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Fettuccine with Turkey Bolognese Sauce
A slight twist on a classic Bolognese recipe, this recipe is great over pasta or in all of your favorite dishes.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 carrots , chopped
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 rib celery , chopped
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 box (16 oz.) fettuccine , cooked and drained
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook carrots, onion and celery, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender. Add turkey and cook, breaking up with spoon, until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 3 minutes. Stir in Sauce and parsley. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Serve over hot fettuccine.
- TIP: Adding chicken broth to leftover sauce is a great way to turn this tasty sauce into a scrumptious soup.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.