|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||6 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Fettuccine with Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (12 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In 10-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook shrimp and garlic 3 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Stir in Sauce and red pepper flakes. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and sauce is heated through. Spoon sauce and shrimp over hot fettuccine and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped fresh parsley.
- Spoon sauce and shrimp over hot fettuccine and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped fresh parsley.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.