|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Fettuccine with Chunky Feta -Tomato Sauce
Try stirring quartered artichoke hearts and sliced olives into the sauce for a simple flavor twist!
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Heat Pasta Sauce in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Spoon sauce over hot fettuccine, then sprinkle with cheese, red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.80. Cost per serving*: $1.30. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.