|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Easy Beef Lasagna
Try using a combo of ground beef, ground pork & ground veal for an authentic twist.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Sauce; heat through.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cost per recipe*: $17.03. Cost per serving*: $1.70. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.