|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Double Topped Mushroom Pizza
- 1 (10-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Sauce - Homemade Style
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 small green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. On ungreased pizza pan, arrange pizza crust. Evenly top with Pizza Sauce, then olives, mushrooms, green onions and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.