|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||380|
|Total Fat||42 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Trans Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Double Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 in.) prebaked pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°. In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Sauce and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- On pizza crust, evenly spread ground beef mixture. Top with tomato slices, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.