|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||37 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Double Cheddar Chicken Broccoli & Rice Dinner
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups instant rice
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Cheesy Sauce, water and broccoli. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice, then arrange chicken over rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.