|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||55 min|
Creamy Vegetable Casserole
- 1 large butternut squash (about 2-1/2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. fresh bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°. In greased 2-1/2-quart casserole, arrange 1/2 of the squash. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon thyme, then top with spinach and remaining squash..
- In medium bowl, combine Cheesy Sauce and broth; evenly pour over vegetables. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes or until squash is tender
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese combined with bread crumbs. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until golden.
- TIP: Make this dish one day ahead, then reheat before serving.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.