|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Creamy Mushroom-Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry (optional)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice (optional)
- Melt Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook mushrooms, onion and thyme, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce, broth, milk and sherry; heat through. Stir in lemon juice.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.