|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Creamy Mac & Cheese Alfredo
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl, combine hot macaroni, Cheesy Sauce and broth. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- In 1-quart baking dish, spoon macaroni mixture; sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until heated through.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.