|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Creamy Chicken & Rice Bake
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Combine Cheesy Sauce, broth, rice and tomato in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange chicken on rice mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle chicken with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.