|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Creamy Alfredo Seafood Newburg
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 croissants or crescent rolls
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Stir in Alfredo Sauce and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. To serve, spoon shrimp mixture over open-faced croissants and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- TIP: Substitute 1 lb. imitation crabmeat for shrimp.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.