|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
For Chili Tacos, serve chili mixture in taco shells, then sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with shredded lettuce and sour cream.
- 1 1/2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (19 oz.) low sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion and chili powder in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and Pasta Sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Spoon over tortilla chips, then top with cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.