|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
Chicken Parmesan Stromboli
Your favorite pizzeria is a great place to pick up fresh bread dough...or try your local supermarket.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen thawed bread dough
- Preheat oven to 400°. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and cool slightly; shred chicken.
- Combine cooked chicken, mozzarella, 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce, Parmesan cheese and parsley in medium bowl; set aside.
- Press dough to form 10 x 12-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Arrange chicken mixture down center of dough. Cover filling bringing one long side into center, then overlap with the other long side; pinch seam to seal. Fold in ends and pinch to seal. Arrange on cookie sheet, seam side down. Gently press in sides to form 12 x 4-inch loaf.
- Bake 35 minutes or until dough is cooked and golden. Cut stromboli into slices and serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
- TIP: Stromboli can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Tightly wrap uncooked stromboli in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake. Bake as above.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.