|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Chicken Parmesan Alfredo
For extra crunch, try using panko breadcrumbs -- which are Japanese-style breadcrumbs with a coarser and crunchier texture. Just mix with a little dried Italian seasoning and continue with the recipe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. paprika (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated, and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.20. Cost per serving*: $2.30. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.