|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots or onions
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Ragu® Light Pasta Sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 8 ounces cholesterol free egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms with shallots 8 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Sprinkle with paprika and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Stir in Pasta Sauce and broth. Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with hot noodles.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.