|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce*
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken with chili powder, stirring occasionally. Stir in Pasta Sauce and corn. Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce is heated through. Stir in cilantro. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice, corn bread or pasta.
- TIP: Shredded cheese and sour cream make a tasty addition to this recipe. Cost per recipe*: $10.59. Cost per serving*: $1.77. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- *Also terrific with Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. See nutritionial information for sodium content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.