|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||18 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 3 Tbsp. sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook green pepper, onion and garlic powder 3 minutes. Add chicken and brown 3 minutes. Stir in sherry and pepper; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in Sauce and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or pasta.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.