|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||32 %|
|Saturated Fat||45 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Chicken & Linguine in Creamy Tomato Sauce
For a lighter version, substitute light cream or fat free half and half for the heavy cream.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 1/2-inch strips*
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir Sauce and water into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked linguine and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in cream and basil and heat through.
- TIP: A simple technique for chopping fresh basil is to chiffonade. Simply stack several cleaned basil leaves on top of each other. Roll up tightly, then slice the roll into thin strips. Sprinkle into the dish you are cooking or over salad for a special herb flavor. *Substitution: Use leftover chicken or 1 package (10 oz.) pre-cooked sliced chicken instead. Omit olive oil and proceed with step 2. Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.