|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||31 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In 2-quart casserole, toss chicken with flour. Stir in Pasta Sauce and vegetables. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.