|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Cheese Steak Pizza
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 8 ounces sandwich or minute steaks, cut into strips
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp tender. Add steak and cook 3 minutes or until steak is done; drain.
- Evenly spoon Pasta Sauce over pizza crust. Top with steak mixture, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.