|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||13 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 1 jar (8 oz.) marinated mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated large flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 375°. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
- Roll or press out each biscuit to a 6-inch circle. Place 1/2 cup beef mixture on each dough circle; fold over and press edges to close. Seal completely by pressing firmly along edges with the tines of a fork.
- With large spatula, gently arrange on cookie sheets. Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.