|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Cheese Tortellini in Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 2/3 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 package (15 oz.) cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium saucepan, simmer Pasta Sauce and cream over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Toss hot tortellini with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.