|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||39 %|
The ultimate comfort food, this delicious dish cooks up in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 fresh or frozen* prepared manicotti
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 of the Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Add manicotti, then top with remaining Pasta Sauce and sprinkle with cheeses. Bake covered 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 5 minutes or until heated through.
- *To cook frozen manicotti, bake covered 1 hour. Remove cover and continue baking 15 minutes or until heated through.
- TIP: Can you spare 15 minutes? Assemble this the night before and pop in the oven the next day. See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.