|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||90 min|
Baked Eggplant Parmesan
A hearty, veggie-packed meal one night and fun subs the next day...what could be better?
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium eggplants (2-1/2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 jar (2 lb. 13 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine bread crumbs with 1 cup Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Beat together eggs and water in another bowl. Dip eggplant slices in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture. Arrange eggplant slices in single layer on lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Evenly spread 2 cups Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 of the baked eggplant slices, then 1-1/2 cups Sauce and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; repeat. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered 45 minutes. Remove foil, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- TIP: Try substituting chicken for the eggplant for a Baked Chicken Parm!
- Cost per recipe*: $18.75. Cost per serving*: $2.34. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.