|Prep Time||20 min|
|Chill Time||2 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Antipasto Pasta Salad
It's pasta, cheese, peppers, mushrooms and artichokes - everything you love in a hearty, flavorful pasta dish!
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 box (16 oz.) bow tie pasta, cooked, rinsed with cold water and drained
- 1 jar (8 oz.) marinated mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup diced provolone cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, blend Pasta Sauce, vinegar and olive oil. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Tip: This make-a-head dish is perfect for parties and potlucks.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.