|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Stand Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Spicy Tomato Soup
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups diced avocado
- 1/2 cup sliced, toasted almonds
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in chipotle peppers in adobo and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube . Bring just to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, chicken, avocado and nuts.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.